Designs • New Installation • Mulching • Outdoor Lighting
Shrub Trimming • Tree Planting • Maintenance
A healthy, appealing landscape adds value to your property, plus years of pleasure and a “greener” place to work, play, and entertain. Together with you, we can design and build new landscapes that use native and hardy plants that take little extra attention; or recreate an existing landscape.
Our landscaping services include:
Landscape design can help you visualize what your landscape will look like before installation; and can aid you in making the right choice for your property. See a sample of the designs we offer.
- New Installation
- Tree planting
Keeping your investment healthy and manicured is our pleasure! We offer lawn mowing and trimming, re-mulching, shrubbery/ornamental tree trimming, as well as spring and fall cleanups.
- Shrub Trimming
- Leaf cleanup
- Spring and fall cleanup
14 Reasons to Consider Landscaping Your Property
1. Landscaping adds beauty to your property by altering the existing design, adding ornamental features, or planting trees, flowers, and shrubs. ProLawn offers many garden themes to choose from including modern, traditional, country, Mediterranean, tropical, and desert. We help you choose regional landscape designs and plants suitable to the climate of your area.
2. A professionally landscaped lawn not only enhances the curb appeal of your property but also adds to the resale value of it. Surveys show that a well-groomed lawn is an influential selling point. Hardscaping such as backyard ponds, patios, and stone paths also make your property appealing.
3. A carefully designed landscape provides erosion control. Groundcover plants protect an area prone to soil erosion. For steeper hills, retaining walls keep your soil from washing away.
4. Save energy! Shade trees planted around your home considerably reduce cooling bills in the summer. In the winter, hedges, trees, and shrubs provide a windbreak, saving on your heating bill. A professional landscape designer will help you know what trees to plant in your area. They can also help you position the trees and shrubs around your house where they will provide the most energy efficiency.
5. Through landscaping, you can turn your yard into a family gathering place where priceless memories happen. Maybe your yard needs leveled out to give the children a place to play ball or tag. Or, would you like to add an outdoor patio and fire pit where the family can sit roasting marshmallows and telling stories? It doesn’t need to take much to turn your backyard into an inviting spot for you and your family.
6. Build an outdoor kitchen and a shady spot to entertain guests! Relationships are important, and most of us need the reminder to slow down and enjoy our friends more often.
7. Your landscape plans can include vegetable or container gardens. Imagine fresh vegetables for your summer salads!
8. Encourage wildlife through the plants you choose for your landscape. You can plant gardens, shrubs, and flowers that attract beautiful butterflies, birds, and bees. How refreshing to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in your backyard!
9. A well-kept yard eliminates allergens such as ragweed. By keeping these annoying weeds under control, you provide a healthy environment for those who suffer from plant related allergies.
10. Mulching serves more purposes than just creating beautiful flower beds. Mulch used with landscape fabric prevents weeds and pests. Mulch retains moisture and works well for plants who need plenty of water. Sand and gravel provide drainage for plants sensitive to water. Decide if you like the mulched look or the gravel look and choose your plants accordingly.
11. Walkways made from pavers, stone, or concrete provide places for people to walk without trampling your plants or getting their feet muddy. Landscape walls and walkways can also define a certain area as a play space for the children.
12. Who of us doesn’t need the therapy of exercise in the outdoors? A beautiful yard will motivate you to spend more time outside. Set aside the stress of your work to play ball with your children or work in the garden. Everyone will be happier after enjoying fresh air and exercise.
13. Maintenance services offered by ProLawn keep the outside work from getting too overwhelming. We do spring and fall cleanup for you, trimming trees and shrubs, re-mulching, and removing leaves. We also provide routine lawn mowing and trimming.
14. Landscapers specialize in outdoor lighting. Why is outdoor lighting important? Lights placed by stairways and walkways ensure safety for those navigating your property after dark. Well-lighted properties deter unwanted nighttime visitors who don’t want anyone to see what they are doing! If you enjoy entertaining guests outside, a well-lighted area allows you to enjoy entertaining in your outdoor haven after darkness falls. And well-placed lights accent unique features in your lawn such as stone work, the pool, a waterfall, or beautiful plants.
Outdoor lighting is hardly considered an “extra” anymore. It extends the enjoyment of your landscape into the evening hours, plus provides security for your home with the peace of mind of a well-lit outdoor space.